Mastering Alliances published
'Mastering Alliances' published, a whitepaper on cross-organizational collaboration
donderdag 23 augustus 2018 - The new publication 'Mastering Alliances' seeks to provide alliance management tools to managers and other professionals involved in the development and operation of cross-organizational collaboration.
This white paper is a translation of the Dutch publication 'Ketens de Baas' and was based on the 10+ years of experience the authors have in the Dutch alliance for data and tax on wages. The alliance won the ASAP Individual Alliance Excellence Award in 2017 and has been called 'the financial and data aorta of the Netherlands' because it is responsible for 60% of all revenues for the Dutch Internal Revenue Service.
Downloads and hard-copy available now
The publication is now available free of charge for all interested parties:
A hard-copy version is also available, a postal or shipping fee may be charged if applicable.
- → Request your copy in print (mail to Erik Ruiterman, NORANederlandse Overheid ReferentieArchitectuur contact Alliance Management)
Eight pillars of alliance management
The focus of the publication is not the technical challenges of cross-organizational information exchange, but rather the entire set of basic requirements to manage alliances across the board: the 'pillars' of alliance management. The publication lists eight such pillars, two each among four dimensions:
- Mindset focused on alliance collaboration (Cultural dimension),
- Objective bound playing field (Cultural dimension),
- Trust between alliance partners (Relational dimension),
- Dialogue between alliance partners (Relational dimension),
- an overarching organizational alliance structure (Procedural dimension),
- Transparancy about results (Procedural dimension),
- Knowledge about the alliance (Content dimension),
- An inspiring alliance objective (Content dimension).
Zie voor meer nieuws de nieuwspagina.